Public language debate
Language is important for a country - not just for the country to function, but also for the self-perception of the inhabitants.
Monday 14 August, Ilisimatusarfik therefore hosts a public debate about ”Language in relation to internationalisation and nation building”.
The panel consists of:
- Tove Søvndal Gant (moderator)
- Naja Paulsen, head of department (journalism)
- Aqqaluk Lynge, former chairman of Inuit Circumpolar Council – Greenland
- Pipaluk Lynge, former politician
- Ulunnguaq Markussen, UArctic student ambassador and Ilisimatusarfik student
When: 14 August 2017, at 20.00 - 21.30
Where: campus Ilimmarfik
Everyone is welcome
The language during the debate will be Greenlandic and English