As a student at Ilisimatusarfik, you have the possibility to study abroad or to carry out a traineeship abroad as part of your studies.
To help you on the way, Ilisimatusarfik arranges an International Day, where you will get a lot of different info regarding studying abroad or doing a traineeship abroad.
Our International Day is Wednesday 20 September 2017, at 12.00 - 16.00 .. and is held in room 1 and Panoptikon at campus Ilimmarfik.
Programme for presentations in room 1
- 12.00 - 12.30: Fulbright Commission (Marie Mønsted) (Skype): Hear about internship opportunities, grants for research, higher education studies and summer trips in the USA
- 12.45 - 13.30: Study & traineeship abroad info (Per Arnfjord): Learn about the different ways you can do a semester abroad with UArctic, Nordlys, ERASMUS+ etc., and the steps needed
- 13.30 - 13.50: Hallo Norden Grønland (Kristina Lynge): Hear about your possibilities for studying in the Nordic region
- 14.00 - 14.30: Studying a semester abroad (Tukumminnguaq Olsen): Hear Tukumminnguaq’s experiences about studying abroad
- 14.45 - 15.15: Doing a traineeship abroad (Kuluk Lyberth): Hear Kuluk’s experiences about doing a traineeship abroad
- 15.30 - 16.00: Career opportunities (Karsten Klausen, Greenland Business Ass.): Learn how international experience can help your future career
- From 16.15: French Movie Club: view the film “l'Auberge espagnole” (comedy about the Erasmus+ programme)
Programme for booths / tables in Panoptikon
- 12.00 - 16.00: Get information about e.g., universities etc. in the world - and meet students who have studied in or are from various countries
Students from business schools, high schools etc. are more than welcome to come by our International Day at Ilisimatusarfik