Eight new nurses
Today, Monday 26 June, eight new nurses graduated from the Institute of Nursing & Health Science at Ilisimatusarfik - all with fine exam grades.
The eight nurses are now ready to work in the Greenlandic health service.
Our graduating nurses are:
- Birthe Magdaline Tabia Rasmussen
- Karen Mette Zeeb
- Lisa Ivalu Lind Jensen
- Nielsigne Petrine Petersen
- Nivi Maline Magdaline Sara Willumsen
- Paninnguaq Carla Willumsen Lyberth
- Paarma Egede Lund
- Tupaarnaq Pauline Lennert Evaldsen
Congratulations to all of you.