What is a cookie?
Cookies are used by virtually all websites. In some cases, cookies are the only way for a website to function as intended.
A cookie is a file that is stored on your device (desktop, laptop, tablet or other IT equipment). It allows a website to recognise your computer and collect information about which pages you visit and which features you choose with your browser. Cookies cannot detect who you are, what your name is, where you live or if one or more persons use your device. Neither can they spread viruses or other malware.
Below we have provided instructions on how to configure your browser depending on which browser you are using:
- For Google Chrome, click here to open their instructions
- For Internet Explorer, click here to open their instructions
- For Mozilla Firefox, click here to open their instructions
- For Safari, click here to open their instructions
- For Opera, click here to open their instructions
- For iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, click here to open their instructions
- For Flash Player used by multiple browsers, click here for their instructions
Cookies used by uni.gl
The collection of data is anonymous and is used for the express purpose of optimising the user experience on uni.gl.
To view the Google Analytics Personal Information Policy, click here.
Ilisimatusarfik does not use other cookies than those described above.
You can always delete stored cookies in your browser. The procedure differs from browser to browser. If you need help, please consult the above-mentioned instructions for your browser.