On 25 August 2020, Ilisimatusarfik's new board was established - and Suzanne Møller was appointed chairman, and Karsten Høy deputy chairman.
Ilisimatusarfik's board is therefore:
The six external members of the board are:
- Suzanne Møller, former head of institute & pro-rector (chairman of the board)
- Karsten Høy, CEO (deputy chairman of the board)
- Svend Hardenberg, CEO
- Randi Vestergaard Evaldsen, Purchasing manager
- Malan Marnersdóttir, Professor
- Ross Virginia, Professor
Together with Ilisimatusarfik's internally elected students and staff, the external members constitute the board from 01 August 2020.
The internal members are:
- Jens Erik Kirkegaard, student representative
- Rikke Østergaard, student representative
- Lars Demant-Poort, represents researchers and lecturers - including PhD students
- Silke Reeploeg, represents researchers and lecturers - including PhD students
- Johanne B. Tobiassen, represents technical and administrative staff