had a job fair at Ilisimatusarfik
Our student organization ILI ILI - Ilisimatusartut Kattuffiat arranged a Job Fair at campus Ilimmarfik, Friday 13 April 2018 - with networking hours after the event.
It was the very first time we had a job fair at Ilisimatusarfik - and the idea is that it will be an annual recurring event.
27 companies were represented at the Job Fair - including many companies, organizations and public institutions:
- Air Greenland
- Arctic Import
- Departementet for Industry, Labour, Trade, and Energy
- Departementet for Fisheries and Hunting
- Departementet for Mineral Resources
- Departementet for Independence, Foreign Affairs and Agriculture
- Departementet for Health
- Digitalimik Sullissinermut Aqutsisoqarfik
- Bank of Greenland
- GUX, Nuuk
- Kalaalliit Nunaanni Naatsorsueqqissaartafik
- Sermersooq municipality
- Qeqertalik municipality
- Greenland Prison Service
- Niuernermik Ilinniarfik, Nuuk
- Nunatta Illersuisuunera, Meinel law firm
- Nunatta Katersugaasivia Allagaateqarfialu
- Nuutoqaq local museum
- Royal Greenland
- Sermersooq Business Council
- Greenland Business Association
- TELE Greenland
- Visit Greenland
- Economy & Personnel Agency
The purpose of the job fair was to establish contact between the students and the Greenlandic labor market - where companies etc. were given the opportunity to market internships, student jobs, full-time jobs and possible tasks for the companies in connection with the education.
Students from Ilisimatusarfik and Niuernermik Ilinniarfik were invited to the job fair .. and ILI ILI also arranged a CV & Job Application Workshop Tuesday 10 April prior to the job fair.
We thank our student organization ILI ILI for a really well-organized job fair - and all the participating companies, organizations and public institutions for backing up the event.