Launch of the latest issue of Ilisimatusaat
The journal is free of charge and contains easy-to-read articles on some of our current research and development projects in four main areas: Culture, Society, School and Health.
In the latest issue, you can read about:
- The Qimmeq project - hunting for the soul of the sled dog
- Greenland - Rockwell Kent’s dreamland
- Art and Community - a study of art and cohesion
- Outdoor school: a student-activating teaching method
- Patient involvement in hospital practice in Greenland - an ongoing research project
- How is the Church of Greenland dealing with the social problems?
- From Greenlandic to Danish - and back again
- Emergency management services and safety in Greenland