Wednesday 29 August, Anna-Sofie Hurup Skjervdal defended her PhD in the auditorium at Ilisimatusarfik.
Anna-Sofie's PhD is titled "Towards meaningful youth engagement. Breaking the frame of the current public participation practice in Greenland".
The assessment committee consisted of:
- Professor Grete K. Hovelsrud, Nord University in Norway
- Professor Bram Noble, University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- Associate Professor Ivar Lyhne (chairman), Aalborg University in Denmark
Anna-Sofie's supervisors were:
- Professor Anne Merrild Hansen, Aalborg University in Denmark
- Professor Mark Nuttall, Ilisimatusarfik in Greenland
The PhD defence was organised by Aalborg University and Ilisimatusarfik.
We congratulate Anna-Sofie on her PhD defence.