Partnership & network
The GCHR works to forge links between research centre, independent scholars and students as well as health professionals in Greenland.
If you would like to join our network of researchers please e-mail HealthResearch@uni.gl listing your name and field of interest.
- GCHR is organized in the University of Greenland, Institute of Nursing and Health Research
- GCHR collaborated with Greenland Institute of Natural Resources in a Building Program for the Center
- GCHR has signed a MoU with the Canadian Institute for Circumpolar Health in Yellowknife, North West Territories
- GCHR is a part of Thematic Network on Health and Well-being in the Arctic under University of the Arctic
- GCHR member of Circumpolar Health Research Network
- Co organization of NUNAMED
- GCHR cooperates with Center for Omsorgsforskning ved UiT Norges arktiske Universitet
- GCHR cooperates with ICN Rural and Remote Nursing Network
- GCHR cooperates with Arctic Transatlantic Telehealth Research Network
- GCHR has a MoU with UArctic